Dear HSTAT Class of 2024,
We want to welcome you again to our community! You are among a select group of students who were chosen from nearly 4,000 applicants to attend our school. We are delighted that you will be joining us this fall.
We don’t want to let this time of Remote Learning get in the way of us getting to know you and you getting to know a little bit more about us. In order to make that happen, there are some things we are asking you to do and some information we are sharing with you. Please complete these forms as soon as you are able.
- Please complete the Class of 2024 Interest Survey. This will help us to get to know you better and will also give you the opportunity to indicate your preferences for your PE and Art or Music classes.
- Please watch the directions about the Spanish Diagnostic and then complete the Spanish Diagnostic. This will help us place you into the correct Spanish Class. Be sure to follow the directions carefully!
- We are proud to offer a totally awesome Computer Software Engineering Program. Please click here to learn more about the Computer Software Engineering Program. Then, if you are interested, click here to apply to the Computer Software Engineering Program.
- Meet the 9th grade team! These are people you will get to know a lot better over the next year. This is just a sneak preview.
- Click here for a virtual tour of our beautiful building. We’ll all be there together as soon as we are able.
- If you have not yet sent a picture to us, please do so. We would like to include a slideshow in our next email.
We will be sending you more emails over the next couple of months. But in the meantime, keep in touch with us!
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Once again, welcome to HSTAT! We can’t wait to get to know you.
Ms. Shepard and the HSTAT team