Class of 2022
Senior Events Advisor
If you have any questions, feel free to stop by my office.
My office hours are:
Room 406 (My Classroom): Before & After School, Period 1 & 3
Room 501 (My Office): Period 5 & 6
Cost of Prom: $165 per person ($330 for you and a guest)
- Pier Sixty, Chelsea Piers in Manhattan Friday June 3 from 7:00 pm - Midnight
- You’re allowed to bring outside guests but everyone attending prom must be fully vaccinated and present an ID.
Prom payments can only be made through a MONEY ORDER addressed to the High School of Telecommunication Arts & Technology. (For tips on how to get a money order please see the attached link: Prom Money Order Steps.pptx )
Payments to prom will be accepted on any day during Ms. Sebastian's office hours.
The deadline will be Friday, May 6th, 2022
- Tuesday June 28, 2022 11:00AM-1:30pm at the Coney Island Amphitheater (covered/outdoor venue)
- Will start cap/gown measurements - will be sending you a google form soon
- Guests you’re allowed to invite → TBD
- Coney Island Amphitheater covid protocols → TBD
Coney Island Ampitheater
Customizable Class Rings
Fully customizable class rings may be purchased from https://classringshop.com/
On Thursday April 28th, 50 seniors attended the Yankees vs. Orioles game at Yankee stadium! We had a lot of fun with Yankee fans in the bleacher section, enjoyed the sunny day, and ate our way through a lot of buckets of fries! Some even caught some stray baseballs while the players were warming up!